Monday, May 24, 2010

A New Tea Party Blog!

Hello world. I am starting this blog because I believe in the Tea Party movement. The point of this blog is to address some of the issues important to the tea party - a true grassroots movement that sprung up all over America in response to what some Americans perceive as the current government's assault on freedom, civil liberty, national sovereignty and its general disdain for the Constitution. I'd also like to address some of the misconceptions of the Tea Party movement as painted by the MSM (Mainstream Media). I'd also like to give this blog's readers a firsthand look into the lifestyles and diversity of those who believe in Tea Party principles.

P.S. The title of my blog is my lame attempt at being clever... 4 o'clock is the traditional time for tea. I apologize for my lack of creativity at 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment